The Kingdom is Alive Tour is a traveling story and worship experience which seeks to captivate imaginations with the potential of what’s possible with God on our side. Featuring original music from Anthony Mossburg, engaging teaching from Jake Kaufman, and fresh worship with Kelsey Laughery, the tour seeks to creatively answer the question: If the Kingdom really is alive, then what does that mean for us today, now?
We would love to partner with your church or event to create experiences which make much of Jesus. The experiences we create are perfect for:
- Youth/Student camps and retreats
- Creativity seminars and conferences
- College/Campus outreach programs
- Church outreach events and festivals
- Special worship nights for your church
- Weekend events, rallys, and conferences
- Combined events with churches in your area
For more information on booking, contact Jake through this blog. Or visit www.thekingdomisalivetour.com.